We all came to the park and got curried away, and then we all curried home and got lucky! According to Pammy’s research, Thai green curry could be the secret to a better sex life. It’s packed full of aphrodisiac ingredients, including spices such as cardamom, ginseng, garlic and ginger, and ingredients including basil, lemongrass and asparagus, and all widely believed to enhance sex drive and libido.
BATTLE CURRY MENU
- Pam’s Chiang Mai Chicken Curry
- Kai’s Spinach & Chickpea Curry with homemade Naan
- Dean’s Curried Shrimp & Chicken
- Brad’s Curry Rubbed BBQ Chicken Skewers
- Carmen’s Stand Away from the Curry Chicken Salad
- Sandra’s Curried Deviled Eggs
- Kristin’s Curry Pasta Salad
- Denise’s Curry Marinated Mussels on the Half Shell
- Denise’s Endive, Stilton, Curry & Pear Tart
- John’s Chocolate Curry Cupcakes with Lemongrass-Infused Coconut Buttercream Frosting
If your libido didn’t kick in, certainly you indulged all of your 'other' senses with the Secret Ingredient of the night. A feast for the eyes. Beautiful platters and bowls overflowing with delicious food - even the woman in the group next to us commented we should be on the cover of Gourmet magazine; the sound of great music by Sue Palmer, Queen of Boogie Woogie and Motel Swing, and engaging conversation between good friends and family; the taste of curry in all the dishes, subtle in some, spicy in others, tempting your tastebuds and inspiring your palate, all unique and wonderful; the aroma of curry drifting ever so teasingly throughout the park and under the noses of those less fortunate; and the smiles generated by touching and playing with the food...smearing Lemongrass-Infused frosting on your face (Olivia) or, better yet, poking holes in the Curried Deviled Eggs (Max)!
Thank you for another great evening...