Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Behind the Scenes: Haute French Cuisine & Vintage Burgundy Tasting


I've spent quite a bit of time today going through my photos from Haute French Cuisine & Vintage Burgundy Tasting, one of the most exclusive events at last week's San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival.  Relais & Châteaux Grand Chef William Bradley, of Addison at The Grand Del Mar, prepared a superb six-course dinner for 16 guests gathered around Le Grand Table. The courses were paired with vintage Burgundy tastings selected by Wine Director Elizabeth Huettinger. I was permitted to take a few photographs before the guests arrived, and was beyond thrilled when Chef Bradley graciously welcomed me into his magnificent kitchen for the remainder of the evening. Each course was truly a work of art. Here are just a few of the photos from my incredible evening (more photos here).

Le Grand Table


Wine Director Elizabeth Huettinger













No comments: